Saturday, June 9, 2007

a day at pizzahut sacc

me and my friends went to pizzahut sacc which i work there before to eat. i payed for everything so my wallet very ringan la after that. isk..isk..my money. but then, what are friends for right? to treat each other!!!
LAYAN--->

straw, fork and, spoon united!!!

aiya..my hair masuk mate. doesnt she looks like one of the girl from S.H.E? the tomboy one






group pix
mieza at the back, i think she forgot to take her medicine


aida...the cute girl, but very syok sendiri one. whahaha


muix, sheq and erin. all having a good time


if you ever meet this girl on the street, dont ever say hi to her. hehe

damn good pepsi

what to say...all the good looking guys out all of my friends


the trios


see my hand?? ignore the others la. whahahah
nabilla with her trademark

No comments: