Thursday, July 19, 2007

i SaY..

well, life's been good. everything is settle down now.. i'm having my 1st sem finals in 2 weeks. after that is holiday for 2 weeks i think. i wish it was longer but..what to do. its not my father's college. :P
some of my friends are planning to go somewhere, but are still not sure. i only want to stay home, sleep as always and do nothing for 2 weeks. i'm just lazy. this short sem has really taken a toll on me. short sem in college is harder than half a year in high school. i'm really tired. even though i have enough time to rest, i'm still tired. hope this end soon...

now, all my friends depart to their own respective uni already. i'm the only one left in shah alam. its quite quiet around here without them. usually i would hang out with them every single day. but then..now they're gone, i'm alone here...

about this girl..hmm. well, i think you guys know who she is. i got a crush on her for quite a while now. i didnt make any move coz i was afraid and didnt want to ruin our friendship. but i still want us to be more then just friends. anyone can help me?? how?? i dont know what do to anymore... :(

No comments: