Thursday, August 30, 2007

TMNT RoXX!!!

his name is kevin something.. haha. i dont bother to remember his name coz i'm not really into TMNT. i do like the cartoons series. after the talk there were lots of people "chasing" him just to get his autograph and picture... i dont know why. he's just a normal human being like me. why cant they took picture of me instead? haha...


so i went to this talk at hilton hotel in kl. i cant remember the name but its just a talk about animations, how to make money and what not. i went with my college mates and lectures. hong missed it. i think he overslept and when we call him, he didnt bother to even answer. or was his phone dead? w/e... i've never been into a 5 star hotel before. the 1st time i step my foot inside hilton, i felt so "rich". i mean if you look at the place, you would've never imagine such thing exist in malaysia. it was really beautiful. oh ya. there was a lamborgini(izzit spell correct?) park outside. anyway. the speaker was the create of the original TMNT. i was actually bored by his talk coz he keeps bragging about his work. i'm not saying its wrong, but cant you just tell me how to be rich like you? haha..thats the whole point i went there.


me and my friends and lecturers. i know you are thinking that the person in the middle is my lecturer but he's actually not. haha...but he do looks like one right? =.=

No comments: