Wednesday, December 5, 2007

so long....

well..i just wanna tell you guys that i cant online that much anymore as my phone line was cut due to debts with the phone service provider. dont ask me why this is happening. you should ask my parents since they're the one who have been using the phone and should be paying for it. because of this i cant online, i cant update my blog, i cant do my stuff online, i cant play games online. so basicly i cant do a FREAKIN thing if i cant ONLINE! i'm really pissed off about this. its like you take my hand away. online-ning is my life. damn sienz la. fortunately i'm having my sem break right now so i can still lepak at mamak as what i'm at now to online. but still, i cant online 24/7 coz they wont allow us to use the plugs here. i dont know how am i gonna survive when new sem opens. looks like i just have to....

oh ya. my 2nd sem finish already. haha..all the exam was quite ok. some were hard, some were really easy. i hope to get some A's and pass all subjects.

cant wait for new sem to open. will be meeting new friends and stuff. haha..

no picture lor anymore. i'll try to get a new phone or a camera. but the meantime, tExt OnLy!!

No comments: