Saturday, October 18, 2008

13 Oct 08

For those who dont, that date above was my birthday. Just like any normal day, I didnt really expect anything to happen. So I was at Sam's place. I'm always there pretty much everyday actually. It was around 7 I think, Kevin asked everyone to go for dinner at One Utama. We ate at Yippe Cup ( please apologize me if I get the name wrong ).

When I was still finishing my LamB Chop, Suddenly, the waiter brought a cake and they start singing the birthday song. I was like, er...whats going on? Why are you taking my Lamp Chop away? I'm stil not finish with it! NOoo0o0o!!! Haha... But after 1 minute of blurness, I finally get it.

Josh turning his card while we were playing 21 but NO GAMBLING was involved

Ivan checking his fate from the book

Sam, the tarot reader, with all his mana and glory

I really have no comment on this picture. Hahaha

The face I make just before they took my food away.. Sob..

Anyway, I woukd like to say a big thanks to Ivan, Sam, Josh and Kevin for that night and of course to everyone who wishes me for my birthday. Thanks for remembering it. I know I always forget your birthday, sorry yea! I will try to remember it next time...

No comments: