Saturday, December 13, 2008

Decemeber Report

Its been more than 1 month since I'm here. I know I know, I should have update, I'm sorry. I've been really busy these past couple of weeks.

First of all, next week is Comic Fiesta 08. This will be my first time going. Not only that, I will be cosplaying and performing on the second day. So should you come, please dont take my picture and spread it around. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be a laughing stock. Heh... Well, even though the event is next week, I still havent finish my costume yet. More has yet to be done and time is running yet. Hopefully can finish in time.

Second, my 5th semester in KDU has ended. Final exam was hard. Mainly because I didnt really study. But since when I study right? I have a feeling that I will fail one of my subjects. Heh.. We will see what happen.

Well, now I'm having my holidays. Been pretty much sitting at home doing nothing. Was hoping to work but dont really have time. Maybe after Comic Fiesta. Anyone see any vacancy that doenst involve talking to people do tell me ya!

Those are bra pads and you can add you own captions. :P

No comments: