Monday, October 29, 2007

college = hell ??

as title stated, is it true? anyone who is in college or uni experience the same thing as me? sure its fun, friends and stuff, but when it comes to assignment and exams, O-M-G! i dont even know what to say. its like high school all over again, but worse.

anyway...college just reopen. 4 assignment need to be submitted within this 2 weeks. lot of things to do with such a little time. i dont understand why my lecturers gave the assignment all at the same time. its like they KNOW! i thought lecturers are suppose to be fun.. haihz.. sometimes, i miss my high school teacher... but what to do, i'm a young adult now.. haha~

oh ya, i sold my phone. meaning i wont be uploading that much pictures anymore. if someone got take picture, i will curi from him/her. if dont, you wont die right?
i do wanna buy a new phone, but no cash. college life really 'eats' your money..

i'm trying to make money by putting some ads on my blog, you can see it on the top and on the right. do visit my blog regularly and click on those ads so i can make money. once i have enough money, i'll treat you go eat or something.. ok??

yare yare..

No comments: