Monday, November 5, 2007

life as it is...


more assignments! yea...that is what happen when you dont do your assignment on time. more assignments will add up and in the end you wont have time to do any of it. its not that the assignment is hard to do or complete, its just that i need to play games, watch tv, sleep and whatnot. i just dont have time to do it. i have a life you know. you think i'm that kind of otaku who just sit at home do nothing?? NO WAY!!!

just now i registered for the next semester which starts on jan 07. i will be taking 4 subjects. hopefully i will pass all my subjects currently doing now.

its damn stressful nowadays. final exam is around the corner. i dont even remember what i've learned for all my subjects. i'm also concern about whether i'm gonna be barred from my exam for 1 of my subjects. its not that i intentionally miss the class, i just have more important things to do at that time. haihz..i do hop my lecturer will not barred me. i cant afford to retake my subject all over again. no money no time....

love...no comment. searching but didnt found any. hoping but lost it. waiting and wating..

No comments: