Saturday, March 29, 2008

So much for the long semester...

Just want to let you guys know, I'm taking 5 subjects this semester. Last semester I took 2 subjects plus Islamic Studies. I did passed both of the subjects and I am relieved that i did. Just one week after the new semester is open, Ms Steph who is teaching 2 of the subjects which is Project Management and Statistics gave us homework already. Damn.... At first I thought the Statistics subject would be the same as Modern Maths in high school but its actually more tough. I dont hate Maths, I'm just lazy to think the formulas, the calculation and stuff. Thats just me OK!!

So here I am again at this mamak in Section 24. I have to say even though its kinda hot here and smelly, if you are used to it, its a great place to hang out, especially here thay have wifi. Not only that, they allow you to plug your charge for no matter how long for free!!! FTW!!!! So anyone want to hang out with me ( which I dont think you want to right?? ) can find me here at Mamak Sri Shaz Section 24 Shah Alam. Hehe... I should get paid for promoting this mamak. Well, I better go talk to the manager. Me ouT!!!!

No comments: