Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy life

I know I have not been updating my blog for quite awhile now. I've been busy. You know, assignments, final exams, friends, family and etc. So, I'm going to compile whatever that has happen into this 1 post. I'm just too lazy to create and write one by one as I have no time and waiting for someone right now. Time is gold as they say.

First up, Bon Odori Trip. Was planning to go by my own self and meet my friends there but due to no transport, I had to pay rm16 for the bus from KDU to Shah Alam back and forth and another rm5 for my fuel. Yea I know, thats pathetic right? But what the heck, beats than going alone. Heres the gang..

This is most of the group that went. Got some 'aliens' back there.

They keep saying this is a yaoi picture of me and nick. I dont see anything wrong with it though.

Moving on. One of my friends Michelle has left the building. Not, She has left the country. Hahah... She's going to Australia to continue her study. Will miss her. To Michelle, hope you are well over there and get some Aus girls for me OK!. I dont have a picture of her because lately I have been really lazy to take pictures with my phone. Those pictures above are not from mine, its from Kyuubi's camera.

Anyway, I guess thats it. I know I have somemore to update but I forget it. Hm...will save it for later post. Haha...too bad for you.

No comments: