Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sore kara...

I'm very sorry for my previous post. I know its kind of messy but I was rushing plus got technical difficulties. I'm not going to bother to edit it as no one will read it after I post this post up. So anyway, I finally got my hamsters after years of waiting. Cost around rm160 which includes everything from the cage, foods to their vitamins and stuff. I still haven't think of their names. I am really bad at this. I thought of not naming them of anything but my friends suggest to do so as they will get attach to you easily by that. I didn't manage to get any pictures of them yet as they still run away from me. I will take a picture of them as soon as they sit still on my hand.

On other news, I finally finish my Japanese class. Guess what I got for the exam...

Please don't mind the writings at the bottom. I know my handwriting is really really ugly. So I guess that's the update for now. As I said many times before, I have lots to update but always forget it when the time comes...

No comments: