Thursday, September 4, 2008

Outing

Went out with some of my club members to find some stuff for our cosplay. Unfortunately we cant find all of it so too bad I guess.

Saw this on Monorail Station. After this, I know the Monorail is not safe anymore. Cant they repair it or something?

I think it should be DiGi Rempit. Typo error I think. And whats with the pengiriman uang? What is uang????

Sam displaying his arse to everyone...

No explanation needed.

So we ate at Gasoline in Times Square. They had this on the wall so you can call the waiter easier. Cool but I dont know whats the Water button is for when you could just press the Call button.

Angelus in his glorious moment.

Emo Sam

I accidentally sip Sam's Peterpan, thats the name of the drink.

This is Sam when he got nothing to do..

No comments: