Monday, August 25, 2008

No mood..

Maybe you didnt know this but I sold my psp quite some time ago. The reason was I was bored with it and need some money to buy other stuff. After that, my parents decided to buy my brother a psp because he got A's in his exams. So I contact some people, bought the psp, bla bla bla... and gues what happen last weekend when I wanna play with the psp...

Yup, thats a HUGE crack on the screen.

I ask him what happened, he said he drop it with innocent look on his face. Seriously I feel like punching him at that moment. This thing aint cheap. You're suppose to take care of things that people gave to you. Cant you believe what he's done? Cost my dad rm700 to get this from him and this is what he did to it? Argh....

Kids nowadays dont appriciate stuff like the way we did before. Still remember back then when the toys we had are guli, Digimon, cards and what not. Those things doesnt cost much but we love it like it cost more than ten of tousands of dollars.

I already ask around. The cost to replace the LCD screen is near rm200 plus service. Now where am I or my parents suppose to find the money? My plan is to just sell it and move on with our lives but see how it goes first. Seriously...I cant find a word of how I feel right now.

No comments: