Monday, January 12, 2009

First week of college round up

Ahh…6th semester is finally here, I think. I’m taking 2 subjects only as it is only a short semester. It will take another 1 or 2 semester before I can finish my diploma. Hopefully I can finish by this year as I’m bored of KDU already.

DSC01272

I helped out the orientation for the new intakes last Monday. No surprise at all that there are only 7 new student for the School of Technology. I’m pretty shocked that there are no new student under my course. 0 intakes! Can you believe that? This means that I wont have juniors. Sad.. But what can I do right??

DSC01275 Keychain or a Keyblade as I like to call. Got it from Yvonne. She bought it from Japan! Too bad it cant open any door. Nevertheless, Thank you very ‘the’ much Arimatsuyuki!!

No comments: