Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009 Year!

I know the title is weird but heck what do I care. A very welcoming year to everyone. I’ve been receiving a lot of forwarded new year smses and wanna say thank you for remembering me. Hahaha..usually people dont. I didnt really celebrate the new year’s eve. Me and my family went dinner at Naili’s Corner..or is it Place now? I’m not sure. Well, we went there for dinner and thats pretty much it. Everyone keep asking me whats my resolution this year. Its not to have one. Whats the point of having one when dont even know what you want in life right? Haha…Me, I live for the present. I dont look back nor forward.

Moving on, I wanna share this picture to all of you. Taken by my cousin, Adul or he like to be called Ady.

n683707654_1187979_6557The one in the picture is Nana, my cousin also. I’m not sure where is this place though…

No comments: