Saturday, August 22, 2009

Updates so far

I’m supposed to upload a lot of pictures but every single time I went to Sam’s house, I forget to copy from the camera. Sorry yea..

Anyway, just to let you guys know, I wont be taking internship. A lot of reason contribute to this decision. I have given it a lot of thoughts and made up my mind that doing Diploma Project is better for my current state). I am however want to find a part time job so that I have something to do while earning money on my spare time other than play games all day long. I’m still waiting for instructions for Diploma Project but after that, I will get a job and hopefully somewhere near. So if anyone knows any place that has a vacancy, do let me know.

Again, I want to wish all my friends Happy Graduating from Diploma and Degree. I know I’m the only one left but I will graduate soon also.

Well, that’s the updates so far. :)

No comments: