Monday, May 5, 2008

24 hours a day aint enough!

Too many things to do with such a limited time. This is what I'm facing every semester in college. Assignments, tutorials, quiz, presentation, club activities, friends and etc. Argh!!! If only there more hours a day so I can live my life with ease and no hassle.

I havent been taking any pictures lately due to, like I said, busy. And also that theres nothing to capture since no event/interesting stuff.

Last Saturday, most of my members were invited to go to Yvonne's place for some game. Her house is at Tropicana. And believe me when I said the houses there are FreAkin' HUGE!!! I'm not talking normal huge but really really huge! I seriously couldnt believe that I was still in Malaysia. Not only that, no two houses are the same. Each and everyone has their own theme. Theres one that looks like a castle, like Indian temple, office and more. Dont even get me started on the cars.

For those who dont know, theres a small ball shape thing growing at the left side of my neck. I still dont know what it is since I havent go to the clinic/hospital yet. No time and lazy. My throat is dry. My eyes starting to pain. Kinda worries me a bit. I think I will visit the doctor soon if my father cant diagnose it himself.

As my previous says, Miracle Youth Conference ( MYC ) is back. I do hope I have the time to go this year. Anyone interested to go, please refer to the post and contact me aite.

3 comments:

Nadz Sal. said...

Yo. ^V^

Wow, you actually promoted about MYC not only once, but TWICE. Way ta go, man! Thanks so much for yer support! XD

BDW, you won't see me posting maybe in the next month coz MIRACLE has already started for us Organizing Committee members, and I won't be online for a while. Bye bye notebook... T^T (sniffles)

Do really hope to be seein ya at MYC. (grins)

Laters man~!

Nadz Sal. said...

Oh, yeah. You should really check on the bump thing on your neck. It can be goiter or sumthin nastier... My brother once got this bump on his neck from an insect bite which grew to the size of a tennis ball... TvT (shivers)

And I vouch on you about the fact that 24 hours a day is STILL not enough. It has been a bee busy time for us MIRACLE OCs that our heads are spinning like craaaazie... ToT

Take care, and I pray the bump ain't too much of a biggie. ^v^;;

See Ya~

Anonymous said...

very fun huh? mainkan me la!

what's MYC bout???