Sunday, May 11, 2008

W/e = What ever

What started off as a great day turn out to be a **** day. The reason I use star instead of word is because I really dont know how to describe it in any English word.

So the plan was to search for our materials for cosplay around KL. We went to several shops until we finally decide which one is the best and worth for the price. After we got all that we need, we head home. Now here is the interesting story. I didnt know what happen between Angelus and Yvonne but something did and Yvonne took Angelus glasses. I thought she gave it back already because Angelus need those glasses otherwise he cant drive. While we were on the train, Ju Anne was talking to Nick, Sam and Jamie about the glasses. And for some reason, the glasses is still with Yvonne. I was like "What the...". How am I suppose to get back to KDU?

So Angelus was on the train back to Kelana Jaya while Yvonne is at KLCC. I was still blur at that time because I had a headache everytime we were on a moving train. I guess its because I havent take my medicines at that time. Well, what happen was, I was 'selected' to go KLCC to retrieve the glasses and head back all the way to Kelana Jaya. A journey that will take around 1 hour and add the headache to my already painful head. I guess I have no choice since I cant go back anyway. So began my journey to KLCC which is like from one end to the other end. While I was on the train, I receive a sms from Ju Anne saying that they are going back already using cab because they really need to go back. I was like whatever. Because of you guys, I'm the one who had to waste my 1 hour just to get the glasses and you think you're the only one who needs to get back? Harrr..... Seriously, that time I feel like jumping of the train. My head pain like shit. I really have no mood. But then again, I still need to get those glasses. So I reached KLCC, got the glasses and head back to Kelana Jaya. Finally, Angelus dropped me KDU and I can start my way back to Shah Alam which will take me another 30 minutes. Yea...my whole day wasted travelling for nothing....

No comments: