Saturday, May 31, 2008

MYC 08

So how’s everyone been doing? Good? Bad? Honestly, I don’t really care because this blog is all about me right? Hahaha... Anyway, I just got from Miracle Youth Conference 08, or MYC for short. Now you might be asking, how was it? Honestly, I will tell you IF there’s a word for it. I have search in Thorus, Internet, everywhere for a word to describe it but there’s just none! It was really really great! Sure there’s only 150 delegates this year but the hell with that! To me it’s not how many people came ot MYC, it’s how they enjoy it and they did! You know, it’s not the crowd, it’s the passion ( curi from maxis advertisement ). Anyway, I won’t be updating about MYC like a diary, meaning day by day as my memory can’t remember anything else but people's faces. So I'll just upload some pictures and some comments ok!


So I was injected into group 11. We had 12 group members including me. I met a bunch of people during the conference, some are pretty, some are quiet, some are aqua ( you know who you are) , some are just plain normal.


Funny story about me and my leader. We didn’t realize how close we are. At first we found out that we both form Shah Alam, then we know that we are from the same section, which is Section 24. Then we I tumpang her mom to go back to my house, I found out that the mom is actually my kindergarden teacher!! What a small small world. who would have guess right? Not only that, her mom know my mom. Damn, I’m pretty sure later today her mom will call my mom and talk about me. Haihz… Well, I guess that’s out of my hand. So enjoy the pictures… I know the picture its not in order but bear with me please... Took me a lot of time just to upload it.


Me and Kenneth. He was my team leader during MYC 07. Funny guy, always make jokes all the time.

The most sweetest girl. Cant reveal her name but I guess you guys already know right?

This is what happen when a non-mat rempit try to act cool with a newspaper bicycle. Lucky he didnt ran into anybody.

No words needed as the picture explains it already..

WOOOOOOO!!!!! Gonna miss you guys so much.

Our groups prototaip product. Nice right? Kudos to my team!

Me with my faci. Sorry for the blur picture. Didnt notice it. Counldnt do anything without her.

The coooooooolest 14 year old I've ever met. Even I was not that cool when I was at that age.

The guys in my group. Jackie Chan and Ah Beng. Hahah...

The tractor use to make the hole.

My hole before I planted the tree. I was supposed to put in the jelly before I burry the tree again but shit happens right??

Me trying to look cool with sun glasses on.

Ah Yong or Ah Beng, call him whatever you want he will still give you that look.

Dollah Trump in the HOUSE baby!

Global Village where every inters introduce their country to the delegates.

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

'Tough Guy' checking his hair before go out. Do note that the words on the shirt are actually true.
Briefing before we plant our trees.

This is what happen when all the delegates go out for lunch. Time for a new movie "Facis and Ocis gone Wild"

Our dorm look like prison cells.

Taking orders for McDonald. Everyone was really hungry after a tiring day of activities.

The non-halal need to wash their tupperware. So kesian.

Lastly I wanna say thanks to everyone who made MYC 08 a reality. To Facis, Ocis, delegates, bus driver, kakak laptop, mak cik kantin, without you guys, MYC is nothing. Enjoy life to the fullest as I always say. MYC 08 ROCKZZZZ!!!

No comments: