Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Drained

Ahh…home sweet home. Just got back from Penang for Ichibanzai. I’m seriously damn tired right after I reached home. The bus left at 12 am and reached Pudu Raya around 5 am. Luckily my mom was available to pick me up. Otherwise I have to stay there and wait until the train is up and running.

Updates for the event I will do later. I need to curi some pictures from my friends. I just hate to double post. Overall, it was fun. I get to see and do stuff that I wasn’t able to do when I’m at home playing Pokemon in front of my computer all day long. Met some cool cosplayers, one of which I will never forget. Hehe... Just wait for the update right!

Anyway, I’m sick again as usual. My throat is killing me. Dry like hell. I still don’t know what kinda of sickness I’m having but I’m sure ain’t gonna see the doctor. Lack of money. I need to save up now. A lot of things to pay and do this month and July. My father at Iran so can’t ask him for money.

That’s all I guess for now..

No comments: