Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ichibanzai 08

Due to no time and lazyness, I will just upload some photos for you guys to view. The photos are not sort out so bear with me people!

I'm not a virgin anymore people!

Ooo..my pants almost drop off

Watching Chibi Maruko Chan before going to college

Kon

Two available bacheloret on the hallway

Kyuubi getting over exicited over a room he's not gonna stay in

Taichou no jutsu!!

Ichibanzai stage

Taichou after 16 glasses of red wine

Kon and ... dare?

Kon and Kyu-ban Fukutaichou

Man, that Alice really scare me

Yeah baby yea..

Kon gone wild


Guess who?

I know that Cherry Tiger taking picture of Alice ( Arimatsuyuki ) but ZZC, no idea what he was aiming at

Kyuubi helping out V2

Lufi cosplayer

Found this infront of a hotel near KDU Penang. Cant believe people in Malaysia are that open

All hail to the KING!!!

Naruto tournement. Lost in the first round to Penang Taichou. Sob..sob

Sakurambo - Customize your own bento

Taichou half naked

After a long day of work..

To those who cannot read hiragana, its I-chi-Ba-n-Za-i

Kon and Kyuubi happy moments

Kamcao booth

Kon giving one of his lectures

Animspiration Members

AMGC and Animspiration



No comments: