Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sunway Trip

Went to Sunway Lagoon yesterday. Was hoping that some of the delegates from MYC 08 would show up but yet again, FFk. Haha..not really. The plan was last minute so I guess you would expect that none would come. So left me, Sea Hai, Vicent and Janice. But we did met Hui Tyng, one of my team members there. She was with her friends so I didn’t really kacau her. At least I still got my friends. I didn’t take any pictures because kept my phone inside the locker. Plus my phone is not water proof. Still a fun fulfilling day…

If you zoom in enough, you can see Janice and Sea Hai. Try to guess what Sea Hai is doing..

Again, went Sunway just now but this time to ice skate. I have only ice skate once before and that’s like last year I think. Went with Ju anne and Frost. I had to say, I’m actually pretty good at it. So yea I fell down a couple of times but that’s mostly because people ran into me. Hm… maybe I should take some lessons. Who knows, I might represent Malaysia for figure skating or ice hockey.


Me with Ju on Ju Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shit~!!!
i hate you dinie!!
change my name!!!

and hey, it's funny to see you fell down.. lolxxxx~!! afew times~ hohoho~!!!