Sunday, August 3, 2008

So long...

Well, the plan was to finally upload a picture of one of my hamsters. Guess what happen..

So I woke up at 4pm just now. Slept like around 6am playing Fable. Usually after I wake up, I would see at least one of the hamster running on the wheel or eating. But none of them were there. I was quite surprised so I checked them out. I cant find them on the wheel, in the tubes and even in their house. I have checked everywhere inside the cage and neither of them could be found. Called my mom asked if anyone touch the cage when I was asleep. She said no one. Due note that my brother who is studying in MRSM KKB was back for the weekends. A fact that everytime he's home, something will surely broke, spoil or gone missing. So I blame it on him. I mean how could this possibly happen? All the gates are closed tightly, there is no hole or what-so-ever. I've been searching everywhere like crazy but still, they are gone..

I could not upload the picture at the moment. Connection sucks like hell. I will soon in the memory of them...

No comments: