Thursday, August 14, 2008

Suzuku..

Well, as you all have been waiting for, I'm finally updating my blog. Hehe.. I know its been long but hell, what do I care...

So first of all, I wanna wish Happy Belated Birthday to Yvonne. I wont say her age, thats for me to know and you to find out. Anyway, she treat us at this japanese shop near her place. I cant remember the name though. All I know is eat. Like you dont know me right?? So here are some of the moments...
:)
Her birthday cake. Behind that is Taichou doing dont know what...
Birthday girl and Sam. This is what happen when you bring him along...

Again...him creeping out, I mean into the room. Too much Fatal Frame in my opinion...
Some of the foods that were served..

Josh syok sendiri..

Lastly my bento. Its really good but didn't get to finish all of it because I was too full.

Time for some good news. I found my hamsters back after they went missing 2 times in 1 week. I found out how they got out of the cage and block the exit already. Now they wont lari again. I decided to name them Mochi and Don. I know its weird but I cant think of any names other than that. So here's a couple of pictures of Mochi. Still cant manage to get a picture of Don.

:)

Mochi on the wheel. Notice all the food under there. One of Mochi's hobbies is take the food which I already put there nicely and put them under the cage. Then he will try to bite the cage as if he can to take the food again. Damn smart animal.

Mochi hanging out on the roof of the house. And yea. thats his poop near the chimney.


Time for some not so great news. I failed one of my subjects and need to retake the whole semester again for it. Damn... I'll just leave it there I think. I mean I failed it already? No point talking about it... But seriously am really dissapointed by it...

No comments: