Saturday, January 14, 2012

End of the day..

I spent the day waiting for her text for when she landed in Russia. After that I pretty much slept the whole day because I was so bored. She will be landing in Houston in about 3 hours and I’m looking forward for her text then.

Today I asked myself a lot, how do I make this work. Saying I will and doing it are not the same. After I woke up, I spend a couple of hours reading on reddit on the long distance relationship(LDR) matter. What surprised me was how much these people put in the effort into their LDR. They talked about online messaging, online activities, sending gifts to each other. What have I done? I know it hasn’t even been a day after she left yet but I ought to start somewhere. I’m pretty sure just blogging my feelings is not enough.

A lot of time and effort is needed to maintain a LDR. I realize that now. I will spend more time reading reddit to understand the whole idea of LDR and apply it unto my own.

No comments: