Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ex = Friends??

Yesterday while I was listening to the radio, reading some stuff ( I read?? ) I receive a sms from my Ex which I cant disclose her name due to privacy reason. But to those who knew me well, I think you will know who she is. I was kinda surprise at that time she sms me because it has been like over 2 months since we chat. When I replied, she decided to call me. We chat around half an hour just to update each other. It was really nice to talk to her after we have been distant for quite awhile when she move to another UiTM in Perak.

So let me tell you guys a lil' bit of her. She was my first REAL love actually. I love her very very very much when we were together. I cant even describe how much I really love her. I mean I think about her all the time, I cant stop missing even for one minute. Haihz...that was the good old days. But after awhile, she move to another school and that was kinda the break point for us. At first we were ok. We try to keep our relationship strong. We hang out when we have time. But as we know, long distance relationship does not last long for all and that whats happen to us. I wont tell you why we broke up but we just did. I was really devastated at that moment and to tell you honestly, I cant really handle it. I cried for a few days. My friends was really worried about me because they know I dont cry easily, let alon for a girl. After a few months i realize that I need to move on. There is no point of waiting for her to come back to me when it was already too late.

Until now, I still love her in my own way. I still consider her as a special friend. I dont love her as in still hoping we could get back together, No. Everytime I say this my friend will say "Aiya, you still love her la." "Go get her back la." I need to emphasis my point. I love her like you love your brothers and sisters but more. I cant really explain how but its just me. I care about her. We know each other weakness and strengh. We kept each other secrets. Yea...One of the my most important friends...

So the question is do you still friends or keep in touch with your Ex? Why?? Answer this question and you might know what kind of person you are.. Maybe...

No comments: