Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sad Case

Yesterday it was raining like cats and dog. I had to hang out at Sea Hai's place for awhile because I can go back at that time. So when the rain finally stops, I move out and began my long journey back to Shah Alam. On the way, I think I saw and accident. This is cause I cant really see what was happened. It was infront of the Calsberg factory near Shell Station. There was a lot of people there. All of them was soooo busybody to see what was going on thus making the road packed and slow moving. I saw a lady crying on the side and around 20 people gathing around an area. I didnt stop to see why they were like that cause I was really tired and just wanna go home and sleep. I do hope if its really an accident, nobody would got hurt.
On the other hand, I finally registered for the Japanese Class. I paid rm50 for deposit and need to pay the rest of rm285 on Monday. The class will start next week so cant wait! Haha...

No comments: