Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lazy bump

Thats the bearing for skateboard. Basically the grade of the bearing controls the speed of which your skateboard runs...

To those who dont know, I used to skateboard back when I was in high school. I'm not that bad but not really that good either. Nowadays, after I started my college life, I dont have the time to skate anymore. Furthermore all my skate buddies are now all around Malaysia pursuing their dreams e.g. in UiTM, Poly and Matrikulasi. Day by day I am getting lazier and lazier. Everyday I just sit infront of my computer, play games and watch movies. I'm kinda worried my health status right now. I have been coughing for more than 1 month now and still havent recovered. I seriously dont know what cause it and how to cure it but lets just wait and see what happen shall me? Anyway, I urge everyone to exercise more so that you would not end up like me ok!!

No comments: