Tuesday, April 1, 2008

One down

Just now in Kdu College, there was a Microsoft Mix Launch. Basically the objective of te launch is to introduce the new feature by Micrsoft which is Silverlight. To those who dont know, its a new Graphic User Interface that will enhance your experience when you are surfing the web. Say bye bye to normal boring text pages, say hi to all new interface which is kinda similar like flash websites but better. The bunch of stuff up there I got from the lunch and was given free to support it. But I think that they gave free gifts so that the students will show up at the launch. Hehe...

Oh yea, I drop one of the subjects that I already registered which is Project Management. Seriously I cant handle that subject at the time being. You need to remember a lot of stuff. Its like learning Sejarah, you need to know the points and everything. Memorizing things has always been NOT my cup of tea. So I guess its better for me to drop rather than fail the subjects and resit or retake again.

No comments: