Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sienz

Today has been a damn tiring day. I never would have imagine this day would end up like this. So here's what happen. Hong ask me to go to Lowyat with him on Friday because he wants to find a charger for his camera. I also wanna buy a new pendrive since mine spoil already. The plan was to meet at KL Central around 12pm. This is due to neither me and Hong knows the way to Lowyat using car. The next day which is today, I receive a call from him saying that meet at 1pm. So nevermind la. At 12pm, I went out and wait for the bus at Section 18 to go to KTM Section 19. I waited and waited and waited and the bus only came around 1pm. I was damn pissed off at that time. Not only it was damn hot, got this one Indian fella smoking and he keep blowing the smoke at me!! Its like Fuuuuuu~... just like that. His face is like dont even care. I seriously wanna punch him at his face at that time but since I dont punch people in their face, I just ignored him. I arrive at KTM Section 19 and bought the ticket to go to KL Central. Guess what, the train arrive at 1.40 something, from Shah Alam to KL Central will take around 40 minutes which means I will only be there at 2.20pm and I was suppose to meet with hong at 1pm. I really dont know how to express my feelings. To Hong, I'm very very sorry because I made you wait for me for more than one hour. Gomen Hong-san!!!!

Then we finally arrive at Lowyat after taking Monorail from KL Central. So we walked around, asking and searching for Hong's camera charger. After awhile he decided to buy the third party charger ( or in other word "ciplak" ) because its cheaper and got warranty for one year. The original one is twice the price and dont have any warranty. How stupid is that? Anyway, after that I bought my new 4GB pendrive ( wooooo!! ). Cost me rm46. The price for pendrive is dropping drasticly since the past few years. I still remember when I was in Form 4, I bought a 128MB ( <--- notice the MB, Not GB ) for rm120. Yea...that was the good old days. Back to the story, after that we waited for Vicent since he wanted to search around for iPhone. I must say the people at Lowyat and Lowyat forum have a big difference. In Lowyat, if you go to a shop, the guy will look at you and you are not that rich looking type, they will seriously look down at you and talk to you like they are damn clever. Meanwhile in Lowyat forum, since you cant see people online, they are very helpful and nice. So long live LYN.net!!!! Hehe.. Next we were hungry and went to Teppayaki to..........eat la, what else.
Itadakimasu!!

Notice that there's 2 California Rolls. Supposely one is for me and one is for Hong. But the Syok Sendiri Hong ate both of them. Fortunately he paid for both also.

Kinda forgot the name. But it looks like a 'Karipap'. Maybe its Japanese version of our 'Karipap'.

Salmon Teppayaki.

Beef Teppayaki.

After all the 'exitement' above, I still cant go back yet. I need to go to Plaza Alam Sentral to buy a new calculator and a new set of strings for my guitar. The current strings on my guitar has rusted and when you play, you fingers will have a funny smell. It cost me rm35 for the strings and rm49 for the calculator. So basically today alone I spend around rm200. Yea..I couldnt believe it myself but that is reality. Everything need money. You know theres a saying, money cant buy you happiness? But it sure doess buys you everything else.

Can you see how damn small the pendrive is?

Had to buy a new one since my old once gave to my brother. I didnt expect to use it again in college.

My new guitar strings.

And now here I am, at Mamak Section 24, Shah Alam, updating my blog, fullfilling my duties as a blogger so that you guys have something to read. Its quite packed here actually. Theres a live soccer match between Liverpool and Arsenal. Both teams are tied with 1 goal. I'm not into soccer anyway. But today has really been somewhat interesting and stressful day. Later when I go home I still need to string up my guitar and tune it. I need to do some errands. Luckily I dont have any homeworks. Hah....if only theres no homework everyday. That would be so nice. Well, gotta sign off now. Too tired to type anything more. Me ouT!


No comments: