Sunday, April 13, 2008

United we shall

Ahh...so tired. I just got back from KL for the KL Freeze in Unison. The gathering place was in Lot 10 but the real freeze location was at Pavilion from the entrance till the Banana Republic shop. The plan as it is stated on the small paper was that right after the fashion ends which is 3.30pm, we will freeze at 3.35 for 4 minutes. But what happen was when we were fooling around, people started to freeze already and its not even 3.35 yet!! So we quickly pose and freeze so that we wont miss it. We actually froze for 10 FREAKIN' minutes. My pose was to steal Kon's belly and tried to run away with it so I had to bend my legs. After the 4th minutes, I seriously cannot 'tahan'. But I still need to freeze until everyone stop freezing. No sacrifice no glory!! Hahaha...

Anyway I have some pictures of the day but I dont wanna post it up YET because I wanna wait for others to upload their pictures at random alphabets first. Later can steal them and post in my blog. Hehehe... So do wait ya!

No comments: