Thursday, April 10, 2008

Freeze sucka!

This is gonna just a short post so bear with me here.

For starters, I'm having my Islamic Studies finals tomorrow. I dont have the intention to study that much because I never do for any subjects even for SPM. What I hope is that I will get good marks for my assignment and presentation which consists of 60% of the overal marks ( I think ). 4 students from my class got barred. They have been skipping class for many many times and frankly I dont really care. I just want to pass this subject so that I wont have to resit or retake it all over again.


This sunday, me and my friends are involving with the KL Freeze in Unison event. For those who dont know, this is Where human beings get together to do something in unison, without speeches or reference to their age, colour, sex, beliefs and background (according to the website). The idea is to freeze at the heart of KL for a few minutes. I dont really get the purpose of the this thing but hey, since I got nothing better to do on the weekeds, what the heck, right?

Anways, I better get going now. Getting sleepy already. Need to wake up very early tomorrow to avoid the traffic. Me ouT!

No comments: