Friday, April 4, 2008

Show me the Money...


After 1 month of waiting, I finally receive rm300 from KDU college because of the Friend-to-Friend Programe. I'm quite suprise that they actually gave the money to me in cash at that spot where there quite a lot of people looking and not in cheque. Not that I'm complaining or anything. Now I have a tough time figuring out what am I gonna do with this money. I was thinking of joining the Japanese Class in Damansara. But the thing is I'm worried is that should I join the class, the lessons that they are going to teach I might already know. I mean I do know a bit about Japanese languange and I'm still not sure whether I have the money and time to finish the whole class. They divided the class with Beginner 1, 2, Intermediate 1, 2, Advance and so on. Thats the problem, you cant jump to Intermediate even though you already know some stuff. The second thing I had in mind is to use the money to buy some jeans and shirts for college. I seriously need a new wardrobe. But then again, I could just my parents for money right? The last thing is to save the money for later use. The problem with this is I tend the use the money anyway. I dont really have the attitude of saving money unless I give it to my mom. Haihz.. So many things to do and buy but only have rm300. How I wish sometime I'm filthty rich....

No comments: