Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ms S

Today I'm going to talk about Ms S. I cant disclose the real name is but anyone who will be reading this will know who am I talking about. Though I do hope Ms S herself will read this so that she will realize how pathetic she is ( sorry for the vulgarness ).

Let me just get to the point. Ms S, you are seriously hopeless and I do hope you retire or quite soon. I really cant understand a f*cking damn thing in your class. I dont know why you are a lecturer in the first place. What kind of a lecturer who just reads from the slide, doesnt explain why the points are like that and always FFK on classes??? You are the worst lecturer I've had since I started studying in KDU College. Even Ms H is better than you. At least she always on time for classes and give us something we can actualy learn from. Oh yea, if you havent realize yet, its not just me who doenst agree with your way of teaching. I believe all the students that you have taught before have the same opinion as me.

So to Ms S, please go back and reflect yourself. If you keep continue to teach in KDU College, the percentage of students of failing your subjects will go higher every semester. Even though thats good for KDU College because we need to pay more resits and retake but one day, you will learn that what goes around comes around.

2 comments:

Huzai Mansor said...

Hey, dinie. Remember me? wooaahhh.. tou're a blogger now! hehe. Permission to put a link to your site in my blog, sir!

Nadz Sal. said...

Uwaaah, that bad, huh... I've never been thru that kinda situation before. Even after 3 years in UPM, all of my lecturers I've known are are serious in their teachings (if not serious, the VERY serious. ;p ). It must have been tough for you guys. Can't really sympathize tho, for I am someone who hadn't been there like you do... [grins guiltily]

Tthere are two options to remedy this:
1. Hope the semester will fly by as fast as possible and may you not fail the subject and never have another class with her ever again, or
2. File a non-satisfactory report on her. It's your right as a 'customer' of KDU to get the best services you can get (you are paying fot it), du'uh.

There would be a third option, which is to drop the class and haul as*. But from how you're putting up with her lectures for the past semester, I assumed this is one of you core subjects, am I right? So this option is a no-no.

If it's me, I'll take option 2, as I see it as my right to proper knowledge and her responsibility to teach properly. However, right now we're talking about YouR life, not MiNe. Make the right decisions for your own future, coz whatever hellhole she's throwing herself into, don't let her drag you down with her, coz she ain't worth the pains.

Your life is yours; though, I'm here just to hear you out, giving a hand here and there. [grins]

Laterz, man. Good luck!