Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Clubs

How long has it been? Two, three days since I last updated my blog? I've been really busy with friends, tutorials and assignment. Gomen minna!

Let me start out on last Sunday. I had three places to go on that day alone. First I had to go to Plaza Alam Sentral with Sea Hai to help him buy a new guitar. After that I needed to go Sunway Piramid for the Freeze for World Earth Day. Then later at night, I had to go to Scarlet Cineleisure, Damansara with some friends. Luckily I made to those places in time even though I late a lil' bit. But I really had a good time. Its kinda rare for me to out other than college or the gas station.

Anyway, I wanna talk about my time at Scarlet. Vicent tag along his god sister and her friends. Actually the plan was to go to Madigras but before we could even reach there, Vicent told us that the place is close. So we end up at Scarlet which on that day, it was really empty. When we reach there, Vicent introduced us to his god sister and the friends...bla..bla...bla... and then comes the drinking part. I must say even though I said it was fun last time, this time its kinda.. how to say, sad honestly. This is due to the fact that I got to see my friends got drunk. Its not a pretty sight. Sure I was laughing on that day but after awhile you get to realize how pathetic it is. It is funny to see other people losing their state of mind but when it is your friends, kinda makes me just wanna smack them in the head so that they snap out of it. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind going to clubs with my friends. Its just that after seeing what I've seen, it really reminds me why I'm not allowed to drink in the first place and will never be. I'm very sorry to people who feel offended by what I'm saying here. This just just how I feel about getting drunk.

Now about the Freeze for World Earth Day. I dont have any pictures with me yet because I'm still waiting for Jane to send it to me but I promise I will upload it ASAP!!! Those who were with me during that day was Sam, Kok Meng, Kok Meng's friend, Janice, Jane and Sea Hai. I didnt expect Jane and Janice would freeze but they did. Our pose was Jane acted like she was playing guitar ( Sea Hai's one ) and we all was giving her money. I need to show you our pose but like I said, no pictures yet. I guess this time the Freeze was better than the one we did in Pavilion because they did a countdown. After 3, 2, 1, the whole place silenced. Its like there was no people there at all. You can only hear the shutter sound of people taking picture using their DSLR camera ( I so want one of these ). I dont think there were more people this time because it was kinda last minute with they announced this Freeze. Well, lets just hope there will be another event just like this so that I can kill my bored time.

No comments: