Thursday, April 24, 2008

Short circuit

Yesterday when I reach home around 6pm, I notice all the neighbours including my mom were outside the house. Kinda startled me a lil bit because I didnt know what was going on. Then my mom told me that the house behind ours short circuited and affected our house also. Because of this, no one are allowed to go inside the house in case some wyre's got burn. For safety precaution as the Bomba told us. I was really bored so I decided to take some pictures outside our house.

The small ring bell that my father always use to call me and my brother to come home. Suprisingly you can heard it more than 10 meters away!

This ariel actually got hit by a lighting just a few days ago and still can use.

Anyone in need of a ball? Call my mum. She's growing them right in front of our house.

1 comment:

Nadz Sal. said...

=_=* hmmm..... [squits and stares hard at the picture of home-grown basketballs]

..... -.-;; -.-;; [the said balls collectively sweatdrop]

Been lookin at it for the past week. They DO look like they've been nurtured rather than manufactured; eerily so........ =.=;;;;;;

And what camera did ya use to take the pics? THe pics looks too clear to be taken with the camera of yer hanpon...