Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nanda sore?

Now that I have started learning Japanese, I can crap in Japanese after this. Muahahaha.. The Japanese class is not exactly what I was expected. First of all, the teacher, Kawauchi-sense is very good in english. Even though she tends to end every sentence with ' ne ' and mumbles sometimes, but other than that, her english if very very good for a Japanese. You can understand every word she is trying to say. Secondly most if not all of the students are ' kaishain ' or office workers. I dont know why they want to learn Japanese but hell, even I dont know why I'm learning Japanese myself. Thirdly, the class was packed! Around 30 students showed up on the first day and it will remain that way till the end of the module which is around Jun or July. My ' senpai ' or senior said that when you progress to more advanced module, there will be less and less students. Thats a relived because I dont do well in crowd. On the first class, we learned about greetings, introducing ourselves, ' shigoto ' or occupation, ' uchi ' or home, ' inaka ' or hometown, ' kuni ' or country, and also numbers. I must say I really enjoying this Japanese class and hopefully after I finish this module I will be able to further more my studies if I pass the exam that is.

On the other hand, KDU College is having its Club and Society Recruitment Drive from 15th till 16th of April. All the club need to recruits more members as most of the club have less than 10 members only. This not including my club. The Recruitment Drive is at the Auditorium which is kinda sucks because students dont actually go to the Auditorium even though theres an event. I guess its a miscalculation of the KDU Management Staff as they could have do it at the Concourse area where all the students will pass by there and have a chance to see what each and every club have to offer. But then we cant really do anything about it. Today I have to ' jaga ' the booth from 10am till 2pm. Now is only 8am. Still got 2 more hours.

Anyway, I need to do some research for my TE 2 Assignment. We have to do a presentation soon and I havent even start anything yet.


No comments: