Thursday, April 24, 2008

Left alone..

As you probably realize by now, I dont have any special someone for the moment. Its not like I have not been looking for one, its just that no one wanna go out with me. Face the facts, I dont have the looks, I dont have the money. Everytime I look myself in the mirror, I see one guy who is not worthy for anyone. Seeing my friends with their boyfriends/girlfriends really reminds me of the time when I used to have a good girlfriend. It is really nice to have someone who you can trust, share secrets, make you look like a fool, make you smile everytime you think about him/her..

Yup, those were the good old days.. Too bad now I'm in college where most of the girls are... well, college girls. I dont even need to explain that right?

Been waiting for anyone for 3 years now and still no sign...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei wei what you mean college girls?
i'm still in high school you know!!!! though i'm in college liao!